You have been referred to the local Hot Hub for clinical assessment.
In order to protect yourself healthcare staff and other patients it is very important that you follow the instructions below.
Prior to your Appointment:
- You will have been sent a text notifying you when your appointment is and what time.
- Please see below for directions and map to the site:
- Withdean Stadium Park & Ride, Tongdean Lane, Brighton BN1 5JD
- Please make sure that you to the toilet prior to attending your appointment
- Bring a bottle of water for you to drink
Hot Site Location
From London Road, turn into Tongdean Lane. Go under the bridge and at the junction turn right and follow the road around to the left. The entrance to the Park and Ride is the first left and is signposted.
- You should arrive by car to the clinic
- If you get lost, please call: 01273 566541. for advice
- You will be directed where to go by a steward on site
- You need to remain in your car at all times
- Please ensure that you keep your windows closed and your mobile on
- Follow the signs for Hot Site Parking
- Do not get out of your car at any time unless instructed to do so, If you get lost, please park your car and call: 01273 566541. for advice
- Park in the designated parking bays and await a call on your mobile
- Once you have parked,, ensure that you keep your windows closed and your mobile on
- When the clinician is ready to see you, you will be called on your mobile and asked to drive to the tented areas
- Please drive into the tent and park, turning your engine off
- Please do not attempt to get out of your car and keep your windows closed
- All patients will be assessed by a clinician from the side of the car by mobile phone
- If the clinician needs to perform further examination, you will be asked to open the window nearest to the patient being assessed
- Further examination at this point will continue in the car
- It may be necessary for you to be examined in a clinic room by the clinician
- Where possible, family member should remain in the car
- A chaperone will be available for these appointments
- You will be asked to put on a face mask and to wash your hands on entering the building. Avoid touching anything you don’t need to!
Once your assessment is over, the clinician will advise to close your windows and drive home observing self-isolation as per the government guidelines.